About Me

My photo
Kunak, Sabah, Malaysia
just a little girl trying to find herself.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 6 April 2012

1st Entry! :D

very SIMPLE blog huh?ya..i know.. but i love the way its look like :D.. i liked its so much! hehe..actually there is someone who inspire me to become a blogger.. MARIA ELENA !! hehe.. i love her.. she is gorgeous+crazy+smart+independant+sweet+tak tahu nk ckp apa daa..haha..anyway.. she is my idol! i wish somedays i can be someone like her..maybe better than she??? who knows right? :)


 I want to keep all the memories in here.. times will goes by, but memory will stay right? :)
I dedicate this blog to person that i love the most in my life :D ..

who never let me alone facing this cruel world-dad

who feed me and taking good care-mum

who always bring smile to my world-ujang,azwan,zul,maman,fida,amani :'D

who always love me and mengalah with me all the time- Mr Ribena :p



 anddddddd.. my beloved mr ribena..hehe :)

1 comment:

  1. it's always good to have our loved ones close to us. =) cute blog btw.

    ReplyDelete